The National Association of Locum Tenens Organizations (NALTO) was founded in 2001 to promote honorable business efforts in the physician recruitment industry. Specifically, NALTO functions to protect doctors and healthcare facilities. As a NALTO member, we adhere to an elevated code of ethical standards, and our practices are held to the highest standards in the industry.
As a NALTO member, we must adhere to a written code of ethics that applies to relationships between healthcare physicians, healthcare facilities and other locum tenens recruitment agencies. The ethics code requires NALTO members to honor agreements established between clients and doctors. Other notable features include safeguarding confidential information and requesting physician permission before distributing his or her CV.
We believe in these principles, and we strive to maintain strong relationships with our broad network of clients and physician partners.
One of NALTO’s goals is to provide clear, practical guidelines for participants in the physician recruitment industry. We make it a priority to meet all of the following regulations:
- Establish signed contractual agreements among clients before submitting CV’s for consideration
- Receive approval from a physician before submitting his or her CV to a healthcare facility
- If there is a dispute with another locum tenens agency, attempt to resolve the issue with little to no client/physician involvement
- Maintain consistent communication with clients and respect all contracted agreement
- Accurately and effectively present all client opportunities
Next Medical Staffing is proud to be a member of NALTO. We are committed to remaining a leader in the locum tenens recruitment industry and doing so in an ethical manner.
NALTO has set forth an ethics committee to ensure that its standards are upheld. Any complaints or violations can be submitted to the committee for review. If you would like to learn more about this or about NALTO in general, you can do so by visiting the NALTO website.